Monday, December 31, 2012

12/24/12

Hey MOM!!!

I know that I will be seeing you tomorrow but I just wanted to write you a note:) I love hearing from you and dad. It really makes my day to hear from you both ever week:) Isnt it just such a blessing to have this technolegy!
  • Felix Natal e Boas festas!!! Eu te amo. Tu e mae sao tudo para mim. Si nao fosso por causa de voces eu nao estaria aqui. por isso agradeco. I love this time of Christmas Even in the middle of summer. A lot of Elders have told me that they dont feel any difference at this time of the year. As for me it is different, not how i used to think about it in the ways of presents or candy. Actually far from that. I find my thoughts wondering more on the savior. It was not necessary for him to come down with a chariot of fire plated in gold although that wonderful child might have deserved it. Starting off as humble beginnings born in a manger was born the king of kings and lord of lords. God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son. The ultimate gift had been give to us. The young child grew as any of us might have, line upon line precept upon precept. Being the carpenters son he taught the priests in the temple. As he grow to full maturity he taught us his everlasting Gospel and was the perfect example for us. I look in ah at his ability's by far exceeding anything from this world. For the sick he healed, the dead he raised, the blind were granted to see his brightness and glory as they opened there eyes for the first time in many years. He left us his church and gave us his authority. In the Garden of Gethsemane he bled from every pore, a pain and agony that can only come from emmence emosional, spiritual, and physical pain. In the end his ultimate love for us was so great that he die as a lamb before the slaughter upon the cross. Even through that excruciating pain he prayed to God and said "forgive them for they know not what they do." With the last ounce of strength he had he submitted to the fathers will and took up the ghost. Was that the end of the great king of the world. No it was not. Three day after Mary came to the seplicure in which he was buried and an angle spoke unto her.
John 20
 11 ¶But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre,
 12 And seeth two aangels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
 13 And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him.
 14 And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and asaw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus.
 15 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.
 16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say,aMaster.
 17 Jesus saith unto her, aTouch me not; for I am not yet bascended to my cFather: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my dFather, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
Mom it is my sole witness that he lives. I know that this is truly his work and he leads and guides us through a prophet in these days. As He rose from the dead so shall we, and we shall return unto him and the father in the last day so long and we are true and faithful to all the ordinances and commandments of his Gospel. I love you mom so much and I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas:) I cant wait to talk to you tomorrow:)

Elder Wilhelm


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment