Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14, 2013

Dear family,

Hey everybody!!! whats up my peeps:) Thanks everybody so much for you
letters! I always love hearing from all of you.

So for Elder Wilhelm there is quite a bit of news...TRANSFERS!!!!
Sadly Elder Eckman and I will not be working together anymore,
but I have a new boy!!! He weighs about 175lb 30z and is about 5ft 9in tall. 
Well thats what his picture looks like. His name is Elder..
Elder Dredge. So this next transfer I will be training.. a little
nervous because I have never even been a senior companion. but it
will be a great learning experience. We all thought that I would go,
but the Lord had other thoughts in mind for me. I will be staying in
my area for the 5th transfer now.

This week was an awesome week. We met quite a few really prepared
people. Not just a ton of stuff happened though. This past week though
we had a dry run for one of our baptismal candidates. His name is Alex.
I think I have talked about him before, but he is about 16 years old
and one of the most prepared people I have been teaching. I met him
during my first week in the area and he kind of fell away for awhile.
until this past November. He has been one of the most accepting
people I have ever met. I am so happy that I get to stay to see him
get baptized.  He is such a cool kid.

Well not a whole lot more happened.  I hope you all have a good week
and I love you all:)

Elder Wilhelm

p.s. Thanks so much mom for sending me those story's and genealogy
stuff.  It is so cool:) love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment