Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12, 2013


Boa tarde Familia!!!!

Thanks fam for the letters!!! It sounds like Karen and Sean are just gonna go play around for a couple of week before they have to go back to school. Man that makes me so jealous!!! I hope y'all have fun!!!

This week was just so awesome. There was so much work in our area and it made the week just fly by!!! This was probably the most time that Mariquele and I will be able to work in our area for a long time, and may be some of the last. We are going to start doing divisions with all the trainers, and zone leaders, including the ones in Lumbago, so we will probably end up traveling a little more, but what a great experience it will be.

On Tuesday, we got one of the new elders that flew in from the Brazilian MTC. Once again Mariquele and I had to get up a little earlier than usual and go with president to the airport to go and pick him up. We got to the airport around 5 am and we waited until his plane arrived, which was at 5:45. Well 5:45 came and went and we never saw a short like black man come out of the airport runway. At about 7 or 7:30, my companion and I decided to go and ask a security guard to go look for him to see if he had even gotten off the plane. The guards were not very friendly, but we finally got an answer that they had seen a guy that looked like us, with a name tag and all, walk out.... We just kind of looked at each other, puzzled, and walked outside and sure enough there he was:) haha.  Ya, what a great welcoming on our part. ha ha! He said he had been out there for about and hour or so.. but he is so funny I can't wait to get to know him better,

This last Sat. I got word that one of my investigator in my old area was going to get baptized. I don't know I you remember, but it is Lourenco and his family. I found him with ĂŠlder Kearney a year ago. Well they finally got baptized and it was just so cool to see! The mother, Veronica, invited me to perform her baptism.

Well sorry I don't really have anymore time, but I love you all and have a great week!!!

Elder Wilhelm

No comments:

Post a Comment