Monday, September 16, 2013

September 16, 2013



Ola fam!!!

Hey y'all!!! Thanks for all the letters:) sorry my letter will probably end up being a little bit short this week. I had to write mom and dad about school and what not and the internet ended up being super slow!! so I will try and write fast and let you all know whats going on in the hood!

So this week we had transfers for real!!!! And guess what!!?? I am staying for yet another transfer with elder Mariquele, doing the same thing. Ha ha, I am way excited!! this is elder Mariquele's and my 4th transfer together! I really love Mariquele.  I really have gotten to know him so well. It will be a sad day when we get transferred. Other than that there really isn't a whole lot going on with transfers.

As I had let you know last week WE ARE IN HUAMBO!!!! Man it has been really fun to be with all of these elders. All 13 elders that came here stayed in the same house!! Ha ha, but tonight we will be going back to our areas which means another super long bus ride back to Luanda!!! ha ha

I am going to be so happy to see Luanda again though. Every time I leave I just feel weird:) ha ha and it will be awesome to get back to working with our investigators and recent converts again! I am not sure who went to church this week yet, but we will find out during this next week:)

While we have been here in Huambo. We had  a zone conference with the Lubango zone. It was way cool! These elders, I think, are truly the best we have to offer to serve here in the provinces where the church is just compiled of a branch for each city.

Anyways I love you all so much!!! have a great week!!!!

Elder Wilhelm

No comments:

Post a Comment