Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23, 2013


ola ola família!!!!

Thanks y'all for all the letter!!! it was awesome to hear from you all.  It really just excites me just to do more:) It sounds like the little camp out that you all had was really fun!!! há há probably a little hectic, but it would have been fun to have been there. Those grand babies are getting so big I can't believe it!!!

This week was pretty busy with new elders coming and a district conference that we had. It was an amazing week!!!!

This weekend we had something called a district conference.  It is the same thing as a stake conference just for áreas where there are just branches. It was so cool to see all of the people I taught:) I love it when we have these conferences, just to see everyone! Both Elder Mariquele and I were ask to translate for sister Merrill. Ya, it was probably the scariest thing that I have done in my life!! Mariquele did it on Saturday at the chapel during the adult session and rocked it! But, it left me with some uneasiness because I had to translate on Sunday with everybody there. That whole weekend my knees were knocking together to the point were I was making noise:) há hajk. At the conference there were around 700 or 800 people! it was so cool, but it didn't help my nerves:) but it all turned out alright and I didn't faint because of fright.

This week we also received 2 new elders!!! Oh man was it good to get them here! Their names are Elder Rigby and Elder Peterson. Elder Rigby is actually living in my house right now and it has been a blast!! He is such a cool kid, and it is good to have such excitement in our house. New elders come in really excited and pumped for the work!! He has had to adjust a little bit, but it seems like he is loves it here in Angola.

We found this really cool guy named Adilson on Tuesday, and on Thursday we went over to his house and talked to him. It was a really cool lesson. He just opened right up to us and just started explaining to us exactly what he needs and wants! He really wanted to know more about the church.
~
Anyways, sorry if any of this doesn't make sense, but just know that this week was awesome!!! I love you all so much and am thankful for you all! Have a great week!!!

Elder Wilhelm

No comments:

Post a Comment