Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10, 2014

Dear family,
Hey thanks everyone for your letters and what not!!! I always love to hear from yall and know how you are doing!
So our week was way sick!!  On Wednesday night we helped out again with the mutual. We are starting to help the branch take it over for themselves, but for now we are still helping. We asked on of the members, Pedro, to give a spiritual thought and we helped out with the games and everything. It was a really fun activity and the youth really like to come and hang out with each other.

This upcoming week will be my last full week in the mission, and I  will be leaving on Wednesday the following week. I am not sure if I will be able to get on this next week because I will be traveling up to Luanda. So this very well could be the last letter that you all get from me in the mission. I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have had to serve amongst the Angolan people for these 2 years and for how much the Lord has protected me throughout my mission. I will miss my Angolan family so much, but I cant wait to see them once again whether in this life or in the next. They have taught me a new meaning of love and compasion for my fellow man. They are always willing to help and are very curious to know more about the gospel and they will always have a special place in my heart. I know that this is the true church of Jesus  Cristo on the earth. Joseph Smith is a prophet of God, and he did recieve the presthood keys to guide and lead the church today. I testify that Jesus is the Christ and that through him we can all be saved. I am thankful for the many experiences in my mission that have helped me to come to that knowledge.

I am very excited to see you all next week wish that all goes well during this week!!! I love you all so much.
Elder Wilhelm

No comments:

Post a Comment