Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014

Ola familia!!!!

Hey thanks everyone, what up!!! I am getting excited to see you all:) just a couple of more weeks. It is a really wierd feeling though, because I really dont want to leave Angola and these people, but I am excited to see you all. Thanks for the letters this week.  I really apperciate them!!!

So our week here was way sick!!! And I mean literally sick... After p-day this past week I got really sick with I think was a bad case of food poisening, but then after I got better my com, elder Chatwin also got way sick. All in all we were down for the count for about 4 days, but hey we are a lot better now.

The assistents came down and did a visit here in Lubango. So during one of those sick days that I was feeling better I got to walk with Elder Hyde. Our division went really good! Elder Hyde has a really good attitude about everything and is really positive. All of our appointments fell through, except one with a recent convert, Alex. So for most of the division we did a lot of door contacting and street contacting. There were a couple of really cool people that we found together that I think will progress pretty well!! 

During the days that we weren't sick, Chatwin and I tried to use our time effectively and go and see as  many people as we could before the end of the week. On Sunday as well, Elder Chatwin and I taught the youth class for Sunday school, which was way fun! I actually like teaching that class more than any of the others. haha ~

Anyways, I love y'all so much and wish the best for you all this week!!!

Elder wilhelm

No comments:

Post a Comment