Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3/6/12

Hey everyone!!!!
Its been a great week here at the mtc. The language is still coming and I have a lot longer to go. Hmm this week was really a really uneventful week. But on Tuesday, President Holland came and spake to us!!! it was so stinkin cool. He is just an amazing speaker. He did get a little intense towards the missionaries, haha, as he always does. He spoke to us that after our mission we should never be the same person again and never return to that person again. (I didnt think I was that bad:) )

Then on Sunday Alex Boye came and spoke/sung/preached to us. For those who don't know who he is (like I didnt) he is a Mormon singer and he sings in the Mormon Tabernacle Chior. The songs he does reminds me of a preacher from Alabama or something. haha. He is from England. Don't really know how that black part came into his voice.

Sorry mom I can't send pictures for some reason on these computers. I will be sure to send some in the mail to ya. By the way thanks so much for sending me that card if you could activate it that would be great.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment