Tuesday, April 3, 2012

4/3/12

Hey Every one!!
Sounds like its been kind of a... different week back home. Sorry i don't have hardly anytime today so I am speed typing best I can. So sorry if this doesn't make any sence to any of you.

Lara, I am so freakin excited for you!! So are you headed up at the end of the school year or something? And to all of your comments about David Archelata, or howerever you spell it, yes, I have met him. He is such a nice kid, really humble. He is going to be a great missionary. I pretty much ran him over on accident the first time I met him. Man he is really a small dude, but he is serving in the Santiago Chili mission, so i think he will only be here for 3 weeks because he already knows spanish I think.

The choir was so stinkin awesome!!! I can honestly say I liked that experience of singing. It helps a lot to have an awesome director and like 100 kids in each section. It was so cool to be seated that close to all the apostles. I could almost hit them with a lugy from where I was seated. Not that I thought about that or anything :)

Anyways, I love you all, and its awesome to hear from ya every week!!!

Elder wilhelm

 

No comments:

Post a Comment