Monday, November 26, 2012

11/26/12

ola boa tarde minha querida familia!!!!

Wow ha ha it looks like you all really hooped it up with each other for
thanksgiving! Thanks dad for all the pictures and especially of the
fina burrito!! haha your playing with my heart strings on that one!
Sounds like it is all going well with all of you. Thanks for all your
letters!

So the syber cafe that I am at is not very good so I am not sure how
much I will be able to get off to you, but we will give it a shot. I
loving being in a small mission sometimes because all of the
missionaries can sit in one house to have a thanksgiving meal=0
president and sister Thompson had invited us all over to eat at their
house for our very own feast!! Oh man it really made my week. haha You
know me and food. Other than Thanksgiving, we had a ton of cool things
happen to us this week. I don't know where to start. So to start off, in
the Luanda 1 branch we are redefining the boarders so that all duplas
that work in this branch have a good center of strength area. I bet
you couldn't guess how many investigators we gave up. In total about 11
investigators and 3 menos activos!! Ya, that is a lot of people to say
the least, a few of those were our golden investigators such as
Lourenso and his family. We lost a over half of our investigators...
The thing is this week the Lord has really given us more people to
teach! ya it was supper hard to give them all up, but all of the sudden
we started getting all of the references from the branch and from
other missionaries. It is so cool to see how much the Lord will help
you as long as you are doing your best. The people we have picked up
all seem to know their bible super well. Aamong them is a Jehovah
Whiteness, haha. I am super excited to be working with all these people.
I just wanted to let you all know how thankful I am for all of you.
Being Thanksgiving and all, I might as well let you know that if it weren't
for all of you, I wouldn't be the same person I am today. Thank you so
much mom and dad for raising us in this gospel. Well you all have an
amazing week!!

Elder Wilhelm

 

No comments:

Post a Comment