Monday, December 3, 2012

12/3/12

hey there family!!!

Many it is so wiered to see that you are all growing up right before
the computer screen:) haha all of thoses beblamights are running about
without dipers on haha gosh that is so cool!!!! I can't wait to see you
all at Christmas time which isnt too far off:) We should be able to
speak you on Christmas eve or Christmas day. I am not to sure yet, but
I will let you all know, and karen is already almost home!!!!
what!!!!!! that doesnt make any sense at all!!! haha Ilove it so
much:)

So anyways guess what we had today!?!?!?!?! TRANSFERS!!!! Drum roll
please....... I am staying!! haha it will be with elder Eckman also.
We are both super excited to be working for one more trasnsfer:) It
should be way sick! We will kill this transfer! haha also another
really sick thing that happened is we moved houses!!! whooow!!!! I am
so happy to be out of that chaple for like the first time in my
mission haha. We had been falting water and energy for quite awhile..
so we finally moved and oh boy am I thankful. The house we are living
in now is ten times better than what we were in. Not just the nicest,
be we will see. We are going to be getting a lot of repairs on the
house this next week.

For teaching and what not this week, it was a fairly slow because
we had to move houses and get everything going in it. We did have a
really cool lesson with these two women that we are teaching named
Junia and Alexandraa. This week was, I think, only the second or third time
with them. These two know the bible like that back of their hands, but
really feel like there is somthing missing in it.. That's where we come
in with the Book of Mormon:) haha! They both, within a week, read half of
first Nephi!!! They are loving it so much! i just love being a
missionary so much and getting to see the changes in people:)

Anyways, I love you all so much. Sorri I am almost out of time. I love
you all so much and I hope you have a great week!

Elder Wilhelm


 

No comments:

Post a Comment