Monday, August 6, 2012

8/6/12

Ola minha familia amada!!!!

Hey how is it going everybody!!!???? Wow this week sounds like its been a little crazy for you guys! Its good though i bet it keeps you on your toes:)

But anyways I AM FREEKIN LOVING THIS NEW AREA!!!! This was just such and amazing transfer and I feel super blessed to be in this new area:) For mom no i last week I was just kidding with living in cassquell and not liking it. I really do love that house and we always have energy and water so I am happy:) But this past week has been so amazing and i can see so many blessing and the work of the lord moving forward... RAPIDLY!!!!!!!!! So as I said my companion is Elder Kearney. We get along so well and I feel like we work very well with each other. I am super excited to be working with him as we see this new area grow.

So just a little bit about the area. We have talked with our zone leaders and with our new district leaders and we have recieved a few investigators to start us off. In total we have 5 investigator 2 of them who are progressing and going to church. To say the least we have a lot more work to do here in this area, but we are happy and willing to take the challenge:) Our main focus these up coming weeks is finding. We will be hitting a lot of doors and making a ton of street contacts to get the ball rolling here. We have a number of ward missionaries who have been willing to walk with us to help us get to know the area so much better. Having the local knowledge to get to know the area has been just a huge blessing to have. We will also be visiting a number of members to get contacts of family and friends!

Something that President Walton said has really started to hit me especially in this new area. which is "trabalhar trabalhar trabalhar" and that is what we are going to do, "work work work!!!" It is through this way and only through this way that we will see this place wonderful country grow in the gospel and in many other aspects as well.

Just know that I love you all so much and i am very grateful for all your words of encouragement. This truly is the work of God on this earth and I am so grateful to be able to do a part even though it be small:) I love you all so much and I hope and pray for an amazing week for you all:)

Love,

Elder Wilhelm

 

No comments:

Post a Comment