Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March 11, 2013


minha querida familia!!!!!

Hey y'all!!! It was so good to here from you all this week!!! Thank you so much for all of your support and your letter:) It just melts my heart. Just for your information also, we just received a notice regarding our email policy. It was been permitted that missionaries communicate with there family, friends, our recent converts and priesthood leaders. So If anybody asks for my email you may give it to them.

But it sounds like this week was great for you all back home. For us to it was an amazing week full of work:) We had a ton of really cool crazy and plain out stupid experiences this past week! As I had talked about during my last letter, we had found a really cool family of Candito. Well so this week we were able to teach them about the message of the restoration. I have never seen a family so prepared to receive our message. During the whole time the parents and the kids stayed extremely attentive and interactive. They asked amazing questions and when we asked questions they responded so humbly just trying to understand our message. It just clicked for them:) Seriously one of my favorite lessons I have had on my mission. They weren't able to go to church this week because they went house hunting, but this upcoming week they promised they would be there. Hopefully tonight we will be able to talk to them.

EDSON GOT CONFIRMED!!! Oh man I was getting worried he would never make it, but he made it. We had to arrange a ride for him because he is still on the mend but we was able to make it!  During church this past week we got 8 of our investigators to come to church!!! It was a really good Sunday.  People that we have been working of for awhile came. What a blessing!

On sunday as we were heading to one of our appointments there was this guy that was honking his horn behind us wanted to talk to us so we stopped and waited for him to pull up(no I am not about to get robed). With a startled look on his face he asks us who we are and what we are doing. I explained that we were missionaries of the church. Then he look at me and asked "do you guys have anything to do with the movie the other side of heaven?" startled I said "ya." then he started explaining with how much he liked it and how he wanted to know more about the church. ha ha what a great contact!
Well that is pretty much it for the week. Thanks a ton:)

Elder Wilhelm

No comments:

Post a Comment