Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28, 2013

Ola querida familia!!!

Hey y'all!!! Thank you so much for all of the emails! I just get so excited to hear from all of you. You guys rock so much:) Good luck with the new calling mom and dad!! I am so jealous that you get to go to the temple so often now:) You guys will do great!!!

This week went by so fast it was just amazing. OH GUESS WHAT? WE HAD TRANSFERS THIS WEEK!!!!! After almost 6 months and 4 transfers together, Mariquele and I will be separated.... He will stay here in Benfica with elder Hyde as AP's, and I will go down to Lubango to hopefully serve there until I die:) I will be serving with elder Wilson, as zone leaders, for the Lubango zone. Oh man, I am so excited to go down there!!!

So for these transfers, Mariquele and I pretty much knew that we were going to be separated because we have been together for so long, but we didn't know who would leave first, so we decided to have a little fun with it and make it more of a game:) On Tuesday, we were talking about it and made a bet.... the person to leave first would get a free pizza from the other person:) and to make it worse, the person that stayed could not buy a pizza for himself and watch the other person eat:) Ha ha, after we played soccer today, I got that pizza, but I had mercy on Mariquele and let him get a pizza for himself and bought him ice cream:) ha ha

I will miss serving with Elder Mariquele and president so much! I learned so much from them. Elder Hyde has some pretty small shoes to fill so he will do a great job:)

Anyways, sorry I didn't really get to explain a whole lot more about this week, we are kind of in a rush:) Love you all. Have a great week!!!

Elder Wilhelm


No comments:

Post a Comment